Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2011

I'm back!

     Whew May has just been a busy month for me. I'm sorry that I have neglected you, but there's just been so much going on. I will do my best to check in more often. I have missed you though. This blog means a lot to me and I know I need to put more effort into it. I hope to add some more stuff and make some changes here soon. I would especially like to add more freebies, so just please hang in there with me. As always I feel like I am pulled in so many different directions. I just need to find my focus and get moving forward.
     In case you are interested here is a brief rundown of what's going on this month for me. Let's see, I have had two Help-Portrait events plus our weekly meetings. One of the events was our big spring event where we provided free portraits to over 70 families. This month Taylor turned 15 and we were supposed to attend her big Quinceanera but due to circumstance here party has been postponed. Tori's graduation this year as well her boyfriend and most of her friends. There's been senior pictures to do, grad parties to attend, and then this Sunday is graduation. Then on top of it all my brother has gotten a new job and I've been working on pics of him and the salon for his facebook fan page.
     I'm sure there are lots of small details I have missed but you get the idea. There's just been a lot going on. Well on that note I'm going to wrap this up. Poor Draiman is fussing right now and requires my attention. I will post again soon. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment