Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Stand up baby

It never ceases to amaze me how fast children grow. I swear it seems like just yesterday I worried that we were going to have to deliver Draiman early at 29 weeks due to pre-eclampsia issues and now my little guy is all over the place. You can't even keep him in one room any more. He's crawling all over the house and now he's all about standing too. He constantly wants to stand and he will pull himself up where ever he can. Unfortunately for him hard wood floors don't make for very nice tumbles but no matter what he still keeps getting back up.

We purchased a big play mat in the hopes that it would help cushion his falls but it doesn't work very well when the little guy won't stay on it. He seems to want to play every other place but there. Even if I put most of the toys on the mat he still has to move elsewhere. I must say that I admire how resilient children are. No matter how many tumbles he takes he just continues on.

No comments:

Post a Comment