Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, September 16, 2011

Surgery

This past week has been somewhat odd for us. I had minor surgery so I haven't spent as much time with my babies as I usually do. The first couple days I pretty much stayed upstairs away from everyone as I recovered. After that I was able to come downstairs more but I still didn't spend a lot of time with my little ones because they tend to get too rough and I didn't want them hitting or kicking my incisions. Everything is pretty much back to normal now but it was definitely strange this week.

In some ways it was a little nice to get a break away from my boys as I usually do not get that. Once I was feeling better my husband brought my laptop up to me and I was actually able to get quite a bit of stuff done although I was not able to get any editing done. (That's a whole other story) So I can say that it was nice to get some productive time in and to be able to work for a while without constant interruptions. Thought I did enjoy my time alone, I still missed being with my boys.

No matter how crazy or chaotic it gets around here I love being with my babies. They mean the world to me. I enjoy being able to play with them whenever I want. I enjoy watching their crazy antics. I even enjoy that they are always so loud and rambunctious. They are most definitely the brothersbad, but I wouldn't change them for anything. I'm glad be able to spend my days with them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment