Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, April 15, 2011

Just like my brother

     I have to laugh at how Gatlin seems to want to do all the things that Draiman does. Usually I think of the little one wanting to do what the bigger one does, but in this case Gatty wants to do what little guy does. We have a little swing for Draiman but when he's not in it Gatlin uses the swing like its his personal lounge chair. If Draiman has a rattle toy then Gatty instantly wants it as well. Then there's the activity center that Draiman can stand and play in. Gatlin will actually climb into that as well and play in it. He looks ridiculous sitting in Draiman's activity center but hey at least he's being good while he's in there. I figure as long as he's not getting into trouble or hurting anything or anyone it's fine to let him be. Though the toy thing can at times be an issue, but I already knew sharing wouldn't be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment