Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 12, 2011

The CoffeeShop Blog: How I don't do it all and can live with that.

I recently read this post on The CoffeeShop Blog and let me just say that I can relate entirely to this. It is virtually impossible to be all things at all times, but we can always strive to do the best we can and prioritize the importance of what we do get done. Sometimes it is hard for me because I have so many things that I want to do but my little ones truly take up the majority of my time. Then I remember that of all my accomplishments in this life my kids will be number one and they deserve as much time as I can give them. So as always my kids are my first priority, but like most moms I do some juggling to fit everything else in as well.


The CoffeeShop Blog: How I don't do it all and can live with that.: "We went to the pumpkin patch this weekend. There was a sea of pumpkins and happy children in cute little black and orange fall costum..."

No comments:

Post a Comment