Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Gone Bananas

     So today I thought I'd be good and get some time in on the Wii Fit. In the beginning it was going quite well as both boys seems to be occuppied. Then just as I'm in the middle of advanced step Draiman starts fussing like crazy. No big deal. I just finish up with that and then pick him up and carry him while I do some more less intense aerobics. All is well .. or so I thought.
     Once I finish I look towards the dining room and realize that for some reason the dogs (two Chihuahuas) seem to be staring over at something. I walk over to see what's going on and there's Gatlin repeatedly throwing a banana on the floor. Now the bananas were getting soft as it was but this poor banana was beyond squishy after being slammed on the floor so many times. The banana was even busting open at the side. Before I can finishing saying "Gatlin what are you doing?" he's off running away with the banana. I catch him over at the couch and manage to get the banana away from him when I suddenly wonder what he must have done with the rest of the bunch.
     I head back to the kitchen and check the counter for the rest of the bananas. As expected the whole bunch is missing. I walk around looking on the floor in the dining room. Next I check the living room and then of course the hall and back to the kitchen. No bananas anywhere ... they're just gone. I know darn good and well that the dogs did not eat those bananas and of course Gatty is really only interested squishing fruit right now so they've got to be some where. Oh wait! Why didn't I think of it before ... they must be in the sink.
     Low and behold that's exactly where the bananas are at. The whole bunch sitting in the sink along with some dirty dishes. Yep, I should've known it. The sink is the one place where almost everything ends up. On any given day you can find anything from Gatty's toys to papers, shoes, pants, you name it. I just love how it all ends up in the sink.

No comments:

Post a Comment