Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, March 18, 2011

It's all about hair!

     Lately it seems like every time I turn around I'm getting my hair pulled. Draiman is all about grabbing things now and of course he goes for hair every time. He likes to get big old hand fulls of it. As if that wasn't enough, Gatlin also seems to be interested in my hair lately. When he's sitting with me he likes to start playing with my hair or trying to pull out my pony tail. The problem with him is that even though things may start out nice it always ends up getting rough and out of control. He's just playing and having fun but it still almost always gets out of control.
     The other thing with him is that for some odd reason he likes to bite my hair. I know that sounds really odd but for some reason he's all about grabbing a bunch and biting it. Sometimes I think he's just playing nicely and then I suddenly realize that he's biting it and my hair is all wet from slobber! What a crazy little kid. So if it's not one brother getting me then it's the other brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment