Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Oh how I missed you!

     There are lots of things that I am good at where computers are concerned but then again there are other things that I am not so good at. Well let's just say that connecting my blog to my new domain name is definitely not something I am good at. So for this reason my blog has been sort of M.I.A. for a while now.
     My husband is the one I turn to for the technical stuff that I either can't handle or am not interested in. That goes for the domain set up as well, but unfortunately for me he has been kind of busy lately with work and other things. All this time I have been patiently (yeah who am I kidding, I'm not a patient person) waiting for him to have the time to check things out and figure out what was wrong. Finally today was my lucky day and now BrothersBad.com is up and running.
      I must say that I am very thankful to my husband for taking care of this for me. Though it is still very new and I do not seem to have many followers, I really really missed this blog. I really enjoy having a place to record those interesting things that happen with my boys. I hope that one day this blog will have more followers and that as much as I enjoy writing for it, others will enjoy reading what I write.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment