Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Kisses for Mommy

     Like a lot of mothers, I really enjoy giving my babies kisses. Since they were newborns I have always given them lots of kisses. Then when they get a little older, like Draiman now, it's so adorable to see them light up with a smile when you give them kisses. Of course there is always that period of time when they're too busy to be bothered with kisses from Mommy, like Gatty was a while ago. However, if you're lucky, you get those special moments when they come up to you and give you kisses. This is what Gatty does now, and I must say that I just love it! It's nice to have my baby come to me for kisses. He does at times use this against me, like when he just gets in trouble and then two seconds later he's giving me kisses. In any case I still find it adorable and I will continue to take all the kisses I can get from my boys before they get too old to be giving Mommy kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment