Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Opinions Please

     I would like to ask you for your opinions. I've been thinking about changing the image on the header of blog but I can't decide whether or not to do it. There's no big rush so I could just wait it out a while but I just thought I would ask what you think. I'm torn between loving that image as a mother, but disliking it as a photographer.
     As a photographer I tend to view images very critically. I have to because it's my job. I want to always be improving on my work so I strive to create the best images that I can. From a photography view point it's not a very good image. For starters it was taken with my point and shoot camera and not my dslr. The lighting is poor and it is just not a good representation of my work at all.
     On the other hand, as a mother I love that picture. Those are my babies and it was a rare moment that I barely caught. I tried over and over again to get another image of the two of them together like that but it never works. I don't even know how I managed to catch that one. Gatty is a mover and shaker so it's very hard to get him to sit still at all. Then if that wasn't bad enough he loves to run away from me laughing when I try to take his picture. Draiman is just too fussy most of the time to cooperate much for pictures. The other issue with him is that he usually goes completely sour faced as soon as he sees my camera.
     I could create a different header with better images but I will have to use images of the two boys separate. This blog is about the Brothers Bad and that's why I chose an image of the two of them together in the first place. It is a blog about them and not necessarily about my photography so maybe I should just leave well enough alone for now. This blog is still very new so there is always time to change things later on down the road. All and all I'm just really torn about what to do. So I ask you, what would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment