Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Wallet Template Freebie

     Here is another freebie for you. This template allows you to put two standard sized wallets (2.5" x 3.5") on a 4" x 6" print. Now I have no idea if there are other free templates out there to do this same thing but this one I'm offering was created by me. Again I was inspired by Rita's CoffeeShop Blog, I really like her action and template for putting four 2" x 3" wallets on a 4" x 6" print but in my case I also needed a couple standard sized wallets.
     You see I have an entertainment center with glass pane doors that I cut mat boards for so that I could put pictures of my kids in the "windows" so to speak. I love this idea because it keeps my entertainment center looking nice and hides the cluttered storage space as well. The thing is that when I cut the mat board I made the opening for standard sized wallets in the one door. So I have one narrow "window" that holds five wallet sized photos. I want each picture to be different so I decided to go ahead and make another template to accomodate my needs.
     Here is the link to down load this psd template file:    Wallets Template

No comments:

Post a Comment