Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, January 14, 2013

Day 13 - South Beach

      I just want to say that I am absolutely amazed with this one. I really wanted it to come out well but I was concerned that it might be difficult for me. When I first started it wasn't going how I wanted at all. I was starting to get a bit frustrated when I decided that I just needed to relax and go with the flow.
    From that point on all I thought about were the awesome waves at South Beach. When I live in Miami, Florida we went to South Beach quite often and I just love it there. I started reminiscing about the waves and how it made me feel when we spent time there. Then suddenly the painting started to just flow more naturally and before I knew it I had these awesome waves. So here you have it.

Day 13 - South Beach - 5x7 acrylic on paper


No comments:

Post a Comment