Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day 19 - Sapphire Sky

Day 19 - Sapphire Sky - 5x7 acrylic on paper


     This painting was inspired by an image taken by Jessica Paxon Photography. She posted it on her facebook page and I asked her permission to do a painting from it. This is what I came up with. It is clearly not the same as her image but I think you can tell particularly in the sky where I drew inspiration from her image. I think it's a happy little painting.

     Once again please don't judge the quality of this photograph. I rarely get to do these paintings before 10 or 11pm and by the time I'm done I am exhausted. I just snap the pic so I can post in online and then the next day I use that same pic to post here. They are not the best pics clearly but you get the idea. Right now my main concern is keeping up with the challenge and learning to paint better as I go. Later I plan to take quality photos of each of my paintings so I can keep them for a record of what I've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment