Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day 2 - Mars

Here is my painting for Day 2. It's a blocked out 6x6 acrylic on paper. Please disregard the rough edges, I plan to mat these images later so I wasn't worried about the edges being clean.


Even as early as day 2 I could already tell a huge difference in my ease of painting. It had been so long since I'd picked up a brush that my first painting was a bit of a struggle for me. Then once I started this once I could tell that my color blending had gotten much better and easier already. I sure I am glad I decided to take this challenge. I can't wait to see what I accomplish by the end of the month.

2 comments:

  1. I love this because it leaves room for personal interpretation, consequently creating mystery...always a good thing in a painting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire! I appreciate your comment. :)

      Delete