Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, January 18, 2013

Day 17 - Dark

     Ok I just want you all to know that I did complete a painting for day 17. It's an 8x10 acrylic on canvas panel that is fan art of Batman. I really love this one and I was excited to post it today but after looking into to copyright and trademark laws I'm just not sure if I may have made a mistake in painting it. I simply wanted to paint an image to show my love for the Batman movies but my choice to reference a movie poster image may have crossed the line.
     I have absolutely no intention of violating any laws and definitely not earning any profits from doing such. I just wanted a cool piece to hang on the wall to show our love for the movies. So just know that I did paint and then I was happy with the result. Also know that I do have respect for copyright and trademark laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment