Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day 4 - Molten Sun

Here is day 4 - Molten Sun- 6x6 acrylic on paper.


     This challenge had bee a lot of fun so far. I am very excited about it and I can't wait to have all these paintings to display later. Well that is provided that I keep them all. If I could keep this pace up for the entire year imagine how much I would accomplish. For now let's just hope I make it through this month.
     Now that it's time to get back into the swing of things after the holidays it's about to get much busier around here. Monday already I have to get ready for two P.L.A.Y. Project home visits and then we have appointments every day of the week except for Friday. Gatlin also is back on schedule for preschool and on top of that I have some custom crochet orders I need to get done.
     Let's hope I can find my motivation to get through it all. LOL Today I am feeling very exhausted as I did not get to bed until after midnight and then for some odd reasons the boys took shifts and were awake from 4am on. Needless to say I had a heck of a time getting myself awake this morning. Ahhh it's the story of my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment